As a Creative Operations Coordinator, your scope will include resource management and supporting the hiring manager with day-to-day operations including invoice management (intake and tracking), rate card management, vendor management and office management.
• Be the main point of contact for resources, working together with the hiring manager and a team of project managers.
• Plan creative and external resources against the needs of every project.
• Support the hiring manager by helping with onboarding - including setup, training and ensuring that all new team members have what they need to be able to join the projects they are resourced on.
• Maintain the resource platform (Forecast) to ensure visibility of the location and attendance of our resources.
• Together with the team managers support on the evaluation process for freelancers.
• Grow and maintain our freelance pool and stay in contact with resources to check availabilities and bookings.
• Matches creative teams to projects in accordance with skills and deadlines.
• Manages a design resource plan to ensure all creative needs are covered with either internal or external talent.
• Help facilitate studio processes, ensuring they add value and meet established goals.
• Support hiring manager in determining changes in process as necessary to ensure excellence in studio outcomes.
• Collaborate with procurement and finance as needed to open purchase orders for freelance talent and vendors.
• Coordinate onboarding efforts to ensure new team members are set up for success.
• Act as a liaison between the design department and IT on systems set up for freelancers and/or systems related issues.
• Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years working as a in digital operations and/or as a resource manager. Ideally experience within sporting goods industry or in big corporation environment with a multicultural team.
• Experienced with digital projects, digital workflows & process management.
• Experience in managing highly complex process, involving multiple teams in different geographies.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and partners.
• Strong communications and negotiating skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various levels in person and/or remotely.
• Good people skills, comfortable collaborating with art directors, designers and copywriters with a wide variety of personality types in a very dynamic and international environment.
• Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite, Harvest and other tools
. • Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies.
• Project management and project monitoring/trafficking experience.
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written.