The Role The Studio Manager will help to establish best-in-class communication and workflows for the Creative Marketing team. Reporting to the Sr. Studio Manager, this role with oversee intra-Creative project management -from kick-off through to final delivery- for monthly marketing campaigns. This person will have a keen eye on key Creative milestones, review dates, and will work with cross-functional partners to ensure that both designers and writers have everything they need to efficiently create!
• Ability to effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
• Ability to navigate contending priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
• Eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently
• Handle day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
• Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that the team is delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for white space and creativity.
• Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
• Plan, lead, and execute internal and external workflows and collaboration meetings, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables.
• 2+ years of relevant experience working in a creative agency, internal creative team or studio
• Knowledge of content creation and production processes; ideally in a retail environment
• Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
• Comfort level with working in a fast paced environment, partnering with teams to move through ambiguity.
• Comfort level with project management tools
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
• Understanding of the advertising industry, including exposure to digital marketing and media
• Ssset/file maintenance on Microsoft Sharepoint, Box, etc. Serves as the key point of contact for both internal and external asset/brand guidelines requests.
• Tactical but able to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.