Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Embedded systems QA Engineer for a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
As our Studio Coordinator you’ll be involved with all parts of studio life – from daily interactions with designers and guests to helping craft meaningful programming for the Studio School. The Studio Coordinator is first and foremost an ambassador for studio spirit and acts as a liaison between the crew of designers, and will interface and host visitors. Their hours will be 8:30am-5:50pm with an hour lunch, report to Programs Manager, and support the day-to-day programs and special projects. In addition to facilitating studio events and programming, the Studio Coordinator will also be ‘front of house’ to act as a host and guide for designers, guests and partners while at the studio. They must be resent for all designer inquiries, open and professional with an inviting attitude. We are looking for someone who has passion and experience in the following areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES VISITOR ENGAGEMENT / EXPERIENCE
• Assist in the planning and execution of all Studio programs; safety orientations, maker days, craft workshops, and pop-up Studio events to name a few
• Interface and host external visitors
• Point of contact for all Studio events, programming, or general inquiries
• Be hands-on for set-up and tear-down for daily programs and events
• Front Desk support when needed STUDIO OPPORATIONS
• Attend Monday morning meetings 10:30-12:00pm
• Attend all morning kick off meetings 9-9:15am
• Weekly 1:1 check-ins with Programs Manager
• Work with Studio Director and Programs Manager to support special projects
• Support Studio Admin on administrative tasks including project management, budgets, finances, expenses, PO’s etc.
• Oversee daily operations of the studio, such as space organization and readiness, including hospitality, tidiness, and looking after amenities
• Assist the team in all maker experiences
• Help cover on-duty shifts when needed
• Positive can-do attitude
• Bachelor's degree or work equivalent.
• 4+ years' experience with project or event production
• Passion and experience in educational programming and creative environments.
• Be customer service focused at all times.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook – Adobe suite preferred
• Have strong visual and written communication skills – with a preference to those with graphic design knowledge.
• Experience working with vendors, agencies, producing events, and maintaining positive relationships within the Design Community.