This role is both strategic and tactical in scope and requires the ability to apply detailed retail media and e-commerce knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations. The ideal candidate must have strong team management, and expert-level e-commerce and retail media experience with such platforms as Walmart Media Group, Roundel, Quotient and Kroger Precision Marketing. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who is keen to join our team and help redefine ecommerce media.
The Supervisor will work as a member a cross-functional team with ownership of e-commerce media strategy and activation for our client, a leading CPG and consumer products company. You will be responsible for driving the e-commerce growth strategies to drive our client’s retail and omnichannel business.
• Support annual, commerce media planning for assigned Business Unit/brands in partnership with integrated brand strategy and Upper Funnel media teams.
• Support primary account lead and client partner for assigned business unit -- building strong relationships and acting as consultant and business advisor to client.
• Independently manage tactical strategies and campaign executions,
• Keep management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
• Drive integration and partnership between commerce/retailer media and brand media/upper funnel tactics to develop truly end-to-end media plans.
• Identify opportunities for innovation through new approaches, new partners and retailer media offerings and ensures test-and-learn programs are set up for success.
• Proactively identify opportunities and recommendations for process improvements that can help the team work better together and with our client.
• Provide thought-leadership and updates to larger agency team and clients related tor retailer media networks, commerce strategies and best practices.
• Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and commerce lead. Synthesizes relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, staff and client and risks. Escalate critical issues appropriately.
• Embrace team values and encourage and support our team to create a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
• 3+ years of shopper marketing/e-commerce marketing, media planning, strategy and digital investment experience from backgrounds including programmatic, performance marketing, retailer media, shopper media or paid search.
• Experience in Consumer Package Goods industry (CPG) preferred
• Sound understanding of the commerce media landscape, retailer media ecosystems, and go to market strategies
• 1+ years’ experience leveraging a combination of retailer media networks, social commerce, or 3rd Party shopper media partners (InMarket, iBotta, etc) to deliver on business goals
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. At least four years’ experience creating the vision, roadmap, and strategic direction for highly complex technology projects.
• Familiarity with commerce media tools and partners such as Profitero, Edge, Numerator, Kenshoo, and Pacvue.
• Strong team and client leadership experience
• Comfortable navigating up, across, and diagonally; capable of voicing a strong POV with senior audiences
• Problem solver and strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve
• Curiosity and an eagerness to roll-up the sleeves to find the answers, learn, apply, and learn again.