Our client, a well-known retailer, is looking for a Supervisor to join their team. They are looking for candidates who have experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service, In a client-facing setting, can speak clearly and articulately.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage the daily operations of the retail store and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, marketing and customer service.
They should be a confident salesperson
Key Holder Main responsibilities (not limited to):
A Key Holder, or Retail Key Holder, opens and closes a store and performs other administrative duties in a retail setting.
Their main duties include assisting customers when needed, making sure the store is organized, neat, and tidy, and may also perform managerial tasks when the manager is absent.
- Assist customers through reacting to their wants and needs, offering products that fits these needs.
- Greet customers and offers exceptional customer service throughout the entire selling process.
- Assist team with shipment of online orders.
- Answer customer inquiries through email and phone in a timely manner.
- Follow up each sale with a thank you note.
- Help tag new products and merchandise sales floor and windows.
- Replenish merchandise often to ensure that sold pieces are replaced by back stock.
- Have a good grasp on where back stock and sale merchandise are located so as to present appropriate pieces to customers in-store.
- Understand and follows company policies and procedures.
- • Achieve and exceed individual sales goals.
• Focus on the customer experience, develop customer loyalty, and cultivate repeat business.
• Maintain store presentation to ensure the selling environment is customer ready at all times
• Open and close the store, count registers, and operate the alarm system.
• Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks.
• Protect store assets and inventory.
• Be an ambassador for all company values and operate with integrity at all times.
• Follow standard operating procedures of the store and drive results by contributing to the operation of the store.
• Any and all other functions, duties, or projects as assigned.
• Organization skills
• Loves to work with a team
• Attention to detail
- Associates degree in merchandising, business or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact collaboratively with others
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Retail preferred
- Job requires flexibility