Our client is a well-known large beauty company that is seeking a new Supply Planner to join her team!
Supply Planner Profile:
Manage the creation and timely execution of an achievable, efficient production schedule for internal factory that delivers agreed upon Service and Inventory levels for a portfolio of SKUs within the brand.
Support the improvement, optimization and harmonization of the Regional Planning Process, including, but not limited to; service, inventory, cost and on-time delivery of projects for all products within their portfolio.
Supply Planner Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creation and execution of a supply plan for a portfolio of products to balance both service and inventory for internal plant.
• Maintain planning parameters & inventory policies for product portfolio keeping them in line with operative strategies.
• Collaborate with the sources of supply to ensure the implementation and use of the most efficient, cost-effective manufacturing strategies & plans to deliver against service and inventory objectives
• Own daily service management for their portfolio. Conduct root cause analysis and action plan to make continuous improvement on Service.
• Work with external operations partners, internal plant planners, demand planning, transportation, DC etc. to expedite supply if needed.
• Track inventory levels of products to ensure they stay within planned levels.
• Monitor Excess and Obsolete inventory and drive Root Cause Problem Solving and action planning/execution to reduce E&O.
• Support the S&OP process regarding portfolio of products
• Drive for efficiencies in affiliate distribution model
• Review global allocations to ensure product is being distributed in a manner that maximizes service potential and minimizes loss of sales impacts.
• Support operations monthly planning cycle and share insights of demand analysis, production planning, and market allocations
• Reporting responsibilities, as needed
Supply Planner Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders:
• Internal Manufacturing & External Operations
• Brand Teams (Marketing, Marketing Ops, Sales, Sales Ops, NPD, Forecasting)
• IT, Warehouse, Procurement, Finance, Accounts Payable, Transportation & Customer Service
Supply Planner Qualifications & Competencies:
• 4-year academic degree in Supply Chain/Operations
• 1-3 years of experience working within an ERP/MRP environment at an advanced level (SAP/ IBP experience preferred).
• Action and results oriented individual with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Customer and consumer focused with attention to detail while being able to see the “big picture,”
• APICS exposure and CPIM certification a plus
• Moderate level of skill working with Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, & Word).