We are currently recruiting for the Data analyst to join the our clients Company team. The Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting sales and marketing related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales and marketing productivity. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports, then presenting reports to management.
Tableau Data Analyst, Oregon City
(Works in office)
The Data Analyst will create both standard and custom reports, conduct quantitative and qualitative company analysis. They will also track the performance relative to goals, benchmarks, and other key criteria. They will be responsible for using data based on sales, leads, and customer information to gain insight into customer behavior and promotion/campaign performance. The Analyst will work with the Sales and Marketing team and other internal and external groups to obtain the necessary data and perform the required analysis. They provide advice to marketing departments, sales teams, and executives to develop sales targets, assess strategies to boost revenue. This is a data-driven role that requires a balance of market analysis and industry expertise. The Data Analyst will work closely with sales and marketing teams while providing advice and guidance to company decision-makers.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders to understand business objectives and define KPIs, working data-driven insights, and identify analytics-related organic growth opportunities wherever possible to uncover.
- Partner with leadership and executives to identify opportunities, summarize problem statement, create a top-down data discovery analysis, and summarize utilizing data visualizations that are in a board ready format.
- Tracks and measures the results of sales and marketing KPI's and activities. This will include creating detailed performance reports with actionable insights/recommendations to facilitate decision making.
- Understands the team's strategy and goals and anticipates the reporting needs of the team.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for new analysis to improve sales and interprets the data to make recommendations on actionable initiatives.
- Serves as a resource to others to analyze statistics, brainstorm ideas based on results about why certain sales and marketing activities performed well or not.
- Develops easy-to-understand dashboards, spreadsheets, and presentations that the sales and marketing team can show internal and external stakeholders. Communicates progress with projects often and in a clear, concise writing style.
- Proactively monitors and analyzes trends in performance metrics to identify which activities/promotions/campaigns are working best and why and what tactics can be improved upon. Presents recommendations for improvement on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Identify, Create and maintain data visualization dashboards
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Be highly analytical with a proven ability to turn data into compelling insight.
- Ensure data quality - Help manage processes to build new and improve existing data pipelines. Help drive, guide, and inspect the quality of team deliverables.
- Support data inquiries. Analyze data and identify trends. Draw conclusions, present insights, and tell compelling stories. Be a self-starter - work independently with minimal direction or oversight.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or like discipline; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 7-8 years of direct experience with analytics, reporting, data mining, advanced analytical modeling, and data visualization.
- Statistics experience/experience in descriptive, exploratory, inferential, predictive, and causal analysis.
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx).
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience working directly with sales and marketing teams to gather and analyze data.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics and data with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Experienced with other software packages, including Windows, Microsoft Office, advanced excel, and ERP systems.
- This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx).
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail orientated and demonstrates a high level of accuracy.
- Competitive pay
- Cash profit sharing and performance incentives
- Medical including Prescriptions and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Pay for time off, including holiday, bonus holidays, vacation, sick, bereavement and jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Outstanding employee discounts on company products and other partner companies
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted development planning and learning opportunities
- Employee and family events throughout the year
- Most importantly, company provides a fun, family oriented and entrepreneurial work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement, and achievement, complete an application today. Please include a resume and cover letter with your online application.