Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Bethlehem, PA, Lockbourne, OH and Reno, NV Fulfillment Centers (on-site)
Client Overview: Our client is a is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that sells clothing, footwear, toys, and home products.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Overview: As the Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying, and hiring high-level talent. You will also be responsible for conducting screens and working with cross-functional teams.
- Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent, and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
- Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
- Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Previous experience in a fast paced administrative environment is essential;
- Recruitment environment experience is strongly preferred