The Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee and manage the end-to-end recruitment process for all studio and corporate office locations.
• Partners with business leaders to manage full life cycle recruitment for corporate and studio positions.
• Creates and executes sourcing strategies for HQ & Studios, generating appropriate candidate flow to meet the company’s current talent acquisition goals, and to maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for upcoming searches.
• Assists studios with candidate and market research, acting as a consultant and subject matter expert.
• Provides a weekly recruiting recap for leadership, highlighting successes and potential issues to allow time to course correct.
• Develops and executes a plan to keep diversity and inclusion top of mind for hiring managers at both the corporate and studio-level.
• Maintains and manages Greenhouse ATS, keeping requisitions up-to-date and job postings accurate.
• Manages online recruitment presence both on the company website and other online recruiting channels (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
• In partnership with VP People & Culture, creates and implements hiring best practices (interview guides, interviewing skills training, etc.)
• In partnership with VP People & Culture, develops and evolves the companies employment brand to target top talent and drive applicant flow.
• Prepares and updates job descriptions in close partnership with the leadership and VP of People & Culture, maintaining a comprehensive library of current and upcoming roles.
• Prepares offer letters for both HQ and studio leadership hires, as well as internal promotions and adjustments at HQ and within studio leadership, for approval by VP People & Culture and distribution by hiring manager.
• In partnership with VP People & Culture, develops and implements internal mobility process.
• Partners closely with business leaders to understand succession plans, and to foster implementation of the internal mobility process
• Utilizes Greenhouse reporting and data to make informed decisions and to strategically react to recruiting trends.
• Manages relationships with recruiting vendors to ensure we are operating efficiently and effectively.
• Provides support for the talent management initiatives and other People & Culture projects as assigned.
Authority and High-Level Requirements
Employees in this position:
• Are responsible for managing the recruitment process for both studio and HQ hires.
• Must regularly exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to confidential compensation information.
• Must draw upon advanced knowledge in the field of recruitment to perform essential job functions of this position.
• Availability for full time work during the hours of 9:00am to 6:00pm
• Lives the company’s values
• The ability to be nimble and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
• The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ progressive experience in recruiting in either an agency or start-up environment (or both)
• Four-year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• Experience creating and implementing recruiting practices and solutions
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proven track record collaborating with hiring managers and senior leaders
• Strong research skills and thorough knowledge of recruiting resources and best practices
• Strong technical skills, including proficient use of ATS, preferably Greenhouse
Essential Skills & Abilities
The following skills and abilities are necessary to carry out the above listed essential job duties of this position:
• Ability to work a full-time schedule of at least 40 hours per week, 5 days per week.
• Ability to maintain regular, consistent and reliable attendance in the workplace.
• Ability to routinely and consistently sit, stand, bend, reach, lift, push, pull 20 pounds, and to type, speak, read and write for as much as 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
• Ability to perform work on/using a telephone/computer for as much as 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
• Ability to read, speak, write effectively communicate verbally in writing in English with coworkers/customers/ clients and/or vendors.
• Ability to think creatively and be responsive on a timely basis to both predictable and unpredictable workplace issues.
• Ability effectively work as part of a team.
• Ability to understand, consider and assess the financial impact of decisions