Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
-Gathers job level and department/function level hiring needs and helps to identify new target companies, schools, community organizations/professional associations, and geographies to target; identifies relevant business schools and universities as partners to drive the pipeline of talent.
- Builds and communicates effective sourcing, assessment & selling strategies at the job level & department/function level.
- Participates in workforce planning discussions with the business; leverages historical data/metrics to predict ROI for plans/strategies.
- Collegiate Mgr: manages inter program; sets framework for Intern Forum to track and re-hire where appropriate.
- CollegiateMgr: build, create and deliver comprehensive international development program.
- Leverages the right sourcing "tool" for the job focusing on source that net the highest ROI.
- Educates Hiring Managers on the candidate marketplace and pushes back on unrealistic candidate profiles.
- Targets and recruits active and passive candidates and leads and builds pipelines ahead of demand.
- Leverages Hiring Manager networks to turn hiring teams into talent scouts.
- Presents the most qualified candidates, as evidenced by a high interview to offer ratio.
- Captures feedback on the candidate experience to drive changes and ensures each interviewer's feedback is heard and doesn't let Hiring Managers make short term/desperation hires.
- Pre-closes candidates and can effectively develop and present fairly complex offers to entry through senior level candidates.
- Skilled in offer negotiation and coaching managers on the selling strategy.
- Can confidently articulate our client's core employee value proposition to all levels of candidates.
- Knows how and when to engage the right people (who) in the business for planning, strategy, tactics, and process; navigates the matrix effectively.
- Gets HR partners involved in the right issues, at the right time.
- Escalates issues only as needed; can handle most issues without escalation.
- Manages candidate and prospect relationships effectively by leveraging a system for keeping them warm and engaged.
- Regularly receives leads and marketplace insights from industry contacts; attends key business staff meetings.
- Dissects candidate and hiring manager experience feedback to understand how to create a premium candidate experience and more effective relationships. Solicits and accepts feedback and suggestions from peers and stakeholders.
- Provides recommendations to improve the recruiting tools and templates our client uses.
- Can teach Hiring Managers how to identify and use the right "tool" to recruit, assess, and close top talent.
- Maximizes the use of our clients recruitment programs.
- Trains new managers on recruiting goals, roles, processes, and timelines.
- Leverages historical data and metrics/goals to set expectations with Hiring Managers.
- Meets regularly with Hiring Managers and business leaders build relationships and establish a presence and open communication channels.
- Previous experience and/or skills with executing talent fulfillment processes required and experience utilizing recruiting and ERP applications.
- Firsthand experience utilizing PeopleSoft, SAP, applicant tracking software and web applications.
- Demonstrated success managing Talent Acquisition processes either within consultancy / agency environment or in-house corporate.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are a must, including finely-tuned people acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Ability to effectively interface and develop internal partnerships with strong emphasis placed on leading without authority and peer-to-peer coaching.
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition and its relationship to talent business needs and manage candidate engagement within challenging recruitment process.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for staffing such as, annual hiring plan and cost/time to hire standards.