Our client, a well-known multi-fashion apparel brand located in El Segundo is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join their team.
Hours: Full-time hours (40 hrs p/w)
Location: Remote/El Segundo, CA
*Remote until they go back into the office in September!
• Serve as point of contact for day-to-day questions regarding immigration cases and processes from internal stakeholders
• Monitor and track status and expirations of the impacted foreign national population
• Communicate with and follow up with stakeholders to secure information and documentation needed by outside counsel to complete cases;
• Review and seek required internal approvals for visa petitions and applications prepared by outside counsel;
• Administer US Resident/Green Card processing activities such as job descriptions, postings, and advertisements
• Assist in gathering information regarding immigration processes (timeline, cost, and likelihood of success);
• Coordinate payment of invoices from third-party vendors;
• Maintain database or repository of immigration process-related documents;
• Maintain/Support immigration and relocation processes across all company divisions;
• Partner closely with external mobility suppliers to ensure high service level standards and adherence to service level agreement
• Strong competency in core professional skills (responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility, initiative)
• Excellent organizational skills, with tremendous attention to detail
• Strong proficiency in MS Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience using Workday a plus
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!
*MUST BE LOCAL TO EL SEGUNDO, CA