Tax Support Admin
Tax Support Admin Position Overview:
The Administrative Support Specialist will be responsible for providing high-level support to the Corporate Tax and Customs team.
Tax Support Admin Designer Requirements:
- Recover annual VAT from Germany
- Set up ACH and wire templates for treasury
- Manage all aspects of onboarding and vendor payment in Zycus.
- Customs import log updates.
- Daily Federal Register form preparation for the customs compliance process.
- Updating and maintaining resale certificate files.
- Maintain tax calendar using OneSource Calendar.
- Perform general support duties – copying, scanning, and mailings.
- Prepare schedules/spreadsheets and presentations with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain tax files including internal and offsite storage.
- Manage supply inventory.
- Organize logistics for internal and external meetings.
- Provide project management support.
Tax Support Admin Key Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to take on multiple projects at once.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills and general IT skills