Job descriptionTech Assistant
The Tech Design Assistant is responsible for assisting the Technical design team in all functions and providing support as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with tech designer to create and manage development tech pack for domestic and import.
• Set up and manage bill of materials (BOMs) for domestic and import.
• Responsible for following and meeting strict calendar dates across multiple categories/labels and prioritizing work accordingly.
• Keep track of receiving and releasing SMS/Production sample.
• Assist with day-to-day projects, including filing, organizing, updating technical packages and sketches.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively communicate in a challenging, fast-paced environment
• Manages time and completes tasks without constant supervision or reminder
• Strong garment construction knowledge
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Experience in denim and sportswear
• Experience with tech packs in domestic and import required
• Must be MS Office proficient