Job descriptionClient Overview: Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering unique, eye catching apparel and accessories. Their cool, modern, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by celebrities and trendsetters alike.
Denim Technical Designer Responsibilities:
- Communicate fit, construction, and quality issues to overseas manufacturers.
- In charge of maintaining fit consistency using fit models and dress forms.
- Review all aspects of BOM, Care, and labeling purposes.
- Create and maintain technical aspects of the tech pack, including measurements, tolerances, graded measurement specs, detailed fit comments, any pattern corrections.
- Work closely with Senior Technical Designer, design, logistics, and sales teams from market stage through production.
- Track and manage workflow to ensure that seasonal deadlines are met.
Denim Technical Designer Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Technical Design, Denim experience is a must
- Experience fitting on models and determining fit corrections
- Experience in illustrating pattern corrections and fit comments
- Knowledge of apparel development process from inception through production
- Computer skills including proficiency in software