Our client is looking for two experienced Technical Product Managers who loves retail and has a passion for delivering high quality software that matches the expectation of our business partners.
• Drive the strategic platform vision for retail across our portfolio of global and regional products and solutions.
• Critically contribute to the value proposition and scope for the retail experience.
• Build alignment across a wide group of stakeholders in support of your technical vision.
• Partner with Business, Digital Product, Architecture and Engineering in translating business goals and the product vision into a well-sequenced, dynamic, customer-centric solution roadmap:
- Balance foundational needs and specific use cases.
- Identify opportunities, partner to identify ROI, and prioritize and negotiate initiatives to develop a roadmap that delivers on the vision and strategy.
- Ensure the roadmap includes technical-debt remediation.
- Ensure the roadmap accounts for and integrates dependencies across functions.
• Build high-trust, mutually collaborative relationships with stakeholders to drive results:
- Partner with all stakeholders to elicit business needs, outcomes, and value, and ensure the solution roadmap is aligned to those needs, as well as other product roadmaps.
- Provide strategic advice on how to respond to stakeholders’ business challenges.
- Partner within Technology to deliver the roadmap on time and with quality.
- Represent the team in reviews with partners and senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization to ensure focus on business value and speed to market.
• Establish a consistent prioritization process that communicates clearly the retail technology roadmap, objectives, priorities, and decisions across a wide group of stakeholders.
• Establish a data-driven value framework to validate product decisions:
- Ground your solution vision in data: Draw insights from key metrics and data sets to iterate over product quickly, and forecast and validate impact.
- Ensure a virtuous cycle of testing and development.
- Act as the solution evangelist to demonstrate business impact and value, with a compelling, data-driven narrative
- Drive the execution steps of technical product management in accordance with the value framework.
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the endto-end roadmap and adjust roadmaps as necessary.
• Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models) :
- Translate technical product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, in partnership with engineering and architecture.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on forecasted impact.
- Act as an agent of change within and outside your team, challenging the status quo and embracing new methodologies towards better outcomes.
• Coordinate and prioritize effectively across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experienced technical product manager, with the ability to not only ensure comprehensive and detailed requirements for retail technology solutions, but also the capability to translate that deep experience to a strategic technical product vision for our retail customer experience.
• Knowledge of retail processes and infrastructure, including Point of Sale, Omnichannel capabilities and applications, and RFID.
• Ability to flex with agility between Business and Technical conversations, teams, priorities and requirements, and drive balance, alignment, strategy, and value across both streams.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects.
• Ability to act as the evangelist for the retail platforms.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.