As part of the Technical Product organization, we are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager. This role will involve working with an expansive set of stakeholders across multiple regions and teams, to drive the initiative to ensure a seamless shopping experience for our customers.
You will work in close collaboration with IT partners across the organization. As Technical Product Manager, Commercial Digital Technology, you will:
· Own the solutioning and related product roadmaps and backlogs for the Holiday Readiness track across all Brand, Marketing and/or Commercial platforms in your purview to serve business and consumers efficiently
· Partner with Business and Engineering in translating business goals and product vision into a well-sequenced, dynamic, customer-centric roadmap:
Identify opportunities, analyze business benefit, evaluate ROI and prioritize and negotiate initiatives to develop roadmaps that deliver on the vision and strategy.
· Ensure roadmaps include technical-debt remediation.
· Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across solutions.
· Build high-trust, mutually collaborative relationships with stakeholders to drive results:
· Partner with all stakeholders to understand business needs, outcomes, and value, and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs.
· Partner with all stakeholders to understand business needs and goals, and provide strategic advice on how to respond to those business challenges.
· Partner within Technology to deliver roadmaps on time and with quality.
· Establish a consistent prioritization process that communicates clearly your products’ roadmaps, objectives, priorities, and decisions across a wide group of stakeholders.
· Establish a data-driven value framework to validate product decisions:
· Ground your product vision in data: Draw insights from key metrics and large data sets to iterate over product quickly, and forecast and validate impact.
. Ensure a virtuous cycle of testing and development.
· Act as the product evangelist to demonstrate business impact.
· Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework.
· Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end-to-end roadmap and adjust roadmaps as necessary.
· Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models) :
· Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
· Scope and prioritize activities based on forecasted impact.
· Brief the design team on the UX needs for your product(s) and iteratively work with the designers to reach the expected outcome.
· Act as an agent of change within and outside your team, challenging the status quo and embracing new methodologies towards better outcomes.
· Coordinate and prioritize effectively across multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experienced product manager, with the ability to not only ensure comprehensive and detailed product requirements correlated with business value, but also the capability to translate that deep experience to a strategic product vision grounded in technology
· Experience in building close partnerships with Development team members to iterate on requirements, approach and solutions, in line with an Agile way of working
· Ability to flex with agility between Business and Technical conversations, teams, priorities and requirements, and drive balance, alignment, strategy and value across both streams
· Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills while the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Experience in SAP Hybris, microservices and mature ecommerce ecosystems