Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Senior Technical PM, with expertise in Cloud/Digital Native Dev App, on an ongoing freelance basis, with opportunity to extend!
The Senior Technical PM Designer will:
- Manage execution of business / technical projects in accordance with project scope, budget and plans.
- Coordinate and/or manage the deployment of resources (e.g. people, infrastructure, financial, information).
- Identify required modifications to project plans based on changed priorities, policy changes and resource constraints.
- Develop resource strategies, budgets, staffing models, tools, and support plans necessary to execute the project.
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies, procedures, and other requirements.
- Monitor the project status and track key performance indicators.
- Provide project progress reports to internal stakeholders.
- Create detailed project plans.
- Manage costs, budget, and schedule .
The Senior Technical PM Requirements:
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable)
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- 10-12 years of experience
- Application migration experience, exposure to Cloud migration life cycle
- Microsoft Azure
- Global team exposure
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and portfolio today!