Our client is a leading marketing and advertising company that has been helping brands and business grow through innovative campaigns. They believe in telling stories based on big ideas to create a lasting connection between a brand and its consumers. They are looking for a Program Manager to join their team of creatives.
Location: Remote (NY based candidates preferred)
Senior Technical Project Manager Overview:
As Senior Technical Project Manager, you will manage US and global media projects and provide the necessary support to ensure milestones and deadlines are being met on time across multiple ongoing projects.
The role of Senior Technical Project Manager will have extensive digital production and media experience with a strong understanding of performance media, pixel tags, ROAS, dashboards, GMV, test and learn strategies, and more.
The ideal candidate for Senior Technical Project Manager will evaluate opportunities and strategies in programmatic and integrated media projects. They will work with multiple teams across the company and collaborate closely with the integrated strategists team, paid planner for programmatic channels, and social and influencer content. They will coordinate with SMEs across various time zones and offices and involve other relevant team members to ensure milestones are met to maintain forward momentum on the project.
Senior Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external teams to drive projects and facilitate on-time scope deliverables while maintaining quality standards.
- Be main point of contact for all client communication, manage and set client and internal expectations, and communicate production status and deliverable expectations to stakeholders.
- Generate regular reporting on updated scope assessments including status reports, timelines, scope changes, burn reports, asset management, and presentations.
- Build and maintain high standards of communications and documentations to communicate any changes in timeline.
- Manage internal team and daily assignments across multiple offices including reporting, tagging/ trafficking, optimizing, negotiating, vendor communications, billing, and more.
- Assist with project coordination and identifying project vision to ensure project adheres to timeline outlined in scope and communicate timeline issues and implications.
- Report project progress, status, and risks to stakeholders and project partners.
- Manage and track scope deliverables and finances including maintaining up to date billing charts and partnering with Operations and Finances to ensure all media invoices are handled on time.
- Build strong relationships with agency and client partners and engage with cross-discipline teams to address dependencies.
- Work with other project managers, teams, and stakeholders to manage project risks, develop mitigation plans, and enforce processes, workflows, and tools that support the successful delivery of scope.
- Ensure work is thoroughly tested and meets all compliance requirements.
- Lead and track all tasks and deliverables of relevant teams involved in ongoing projects.
Senior Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as Digital Producer.
- 2+ years of media experience.
- Extensive experience in creating processes and collaborating with internal and external partners to drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with empathy a must.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure and tight deadlines with utmost professionalism.
- Demonstrable experience leading small to mid-size integrated teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating assertiveness and confidence with a hands-on approach.
- Strong project and time management skills with attention to detail and advanced follow through.
- Familiar with SCRUM/ Agile or other modern software development methodologies.