We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team to help us turn complex artificial intelligence research into compelling, digestible content for the average reader. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering (AI experience is a plus). You have proven ability to evaluate and analyze complex information, and you have a natural desire to help audiences understand complex ideas.
The technical writer for our team will produce content that helps employees and the broader industry understand how our team powers the platform using AI and to understand our other non-product specific research projects. The technical writer will work closely with the Chief Scientist, product managers, marketing, public relations, research scientists and engineers to produce blogs, website content, scripts for public speaking, internal and external communications and newsletters for the general public, scientifically educated public, academic and scientific community, and internal engineering and product orgs.
We’re excited about getting our main audiences to understand our team’s projects, developing a smart content strategy and constantly looking for new and better ways to get our audiences the info they need when and where they need it. We’re passionate about creating thought-provoking research blogs and creating content to promote the work from our world-class research team. We’re based in Palo Alto and Singapore.
*ABOUT YOU *
* You figure out the best way to get customers the info they need, and you find ways of connecting with the folks who use our docs to get their feedback.
* You have the flexibility and openness to adopt our style, processes, and practices, but aren’t afraid to suggest improvements that benefits our writers, our collaborators, or our customers
* You enjoy working in a team, and have the people and communication skills to do that well. You can also prioritize time to work independently.
* You know how to gracefully accept feedback. You’ll need to know when to push back on feedback you disagree with and when to adopt.
* You have a creative side that is just dying to be expressed.
You have 2-10 years of technical writing experience
You have experience making challenging, complex ideas, concepts, and tasks understandable and appealing to diverse audiences.
Maybe that means you have past experience as a technical or marketing writer, or maybe it means you come from the world of teaching, curriculum development, scientific journalism, or some other realm.