The Corporate Real Estate Technology Lead will be a critical member of the Global Technology Corporate & Teammate Services team. Corporate & Teammate Services focuses on supporting technology advisory for strategic planning, roadmap execution, and the enabler of innovation for Corporate Real Estate.
The Lead must become a trusted teammate to Corporate Real Estate, a global- minded team, accountable for delivering a first-class workspace environment, managing the real estate portfolio, mitigating commercial security risks, and onboarding technology to have intelligent buildings that underpin our client's operating efficiency and teammate productivity.
The Lead will execute the real estate, workspace, and work-anywhere experience strategies. It requires the ability to collect data, analysis, and create actionable recommendations to help CRE make informed data-driven decisions. This role will serve as the primary point of contact into Global Technology to advocate for CRE and partner cross-functional teams to deliver their roadmap and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support and take direction from Corporate & Real Estate and Corporate & Teammate Services to deliver the portfolio of projects and complex tasks.
• Deliver data to Corporate Real Estate to support their decision-making process to support tomorrow's workspace strategies
• Collaborate to support the development and execution of Commercial Real Estate complex workplace solutions
• Ability to apply human-centric design principles, user experience, and other design methodologies to support collaboration efforts with CRE to improve solution outcomes.
• Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive technical and business solution outcomes.
• Champion transformational change lead highly visible, and complex affecting the client's real estate footprint and teammate workspaces and drive execution excellence to achieve their strategic priorities.
• Ability to identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and internal blockers respective to Corporate Real Estate strategies, roadmaps, and projects.
• Work closely with Global Technology teams to create close working relationships for ongoing support and commitment for Corporate Real Estate roadmap, strategies, and projects.
• Manage business and technology stakeholder competing priorities, resourcing levels, and time constraints across all typical project phases.
• Make recommendations to CRE on improvements to their workflows and processes for efficiency gains and remove manual work.
• Own managing the CRE vendor applications through the entire lifecycle. Oversee the managed services' day-to-day technology operations to ensure service level agreements are met.
• Promote awareness and transparency by keeping Corporate Real Estate stakeholders informed of technology-related decisions, relevant milestones, execution risks and serve as the sole contact for roadmap and project status.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES)
• Proven experience in creating technological and business process solution-development for highly integrated global facilities and workspace solutions for corporations.
• Be a digital thought leader in corporate real estate and workspace solutions. Requires the aptitude to support the innovation of industry best-in-class practices.
• Proven experience working in a matrixed, complex global organization with a track record of collaborating across the enterprise and with vendors to achieve successful outcomes.
• Ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and perform in ambiguity.
• Requires a flexible, results-focused work style and the ability to focus on delivery excellence.
• Ability to be team-oriented, team-motivated, and deliver results valued by the CRE executive leader and team.
• An influencer, the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with decision-makers. Able to listen, think strategically with an eye for details, manage risk, and innovate solutions for the most complex problems.
• Requires the leader to understand the business need and the discernment to apply technology or function model change to achieve the desired outcome. Possess a technical aptitude in a business context to create innovative solutions.
• A motivated player that can influence diverse groups, deliver direction using emotional intelligence, facilitation, and communication skills.
• Stay up to date on global business and technology trends; open to self-learning and discovery to develop contextual knowledge and deep dive into any topic that comes our way.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Network Engineering, User Experience Design, or Organizational Development. MBA Preferred.
• Experience should include but not limited to Commercial Real Estate planning and development, construction and implementation of complex workplace, human centric design principals, BAS platforms, user experience., collaborations tools within a cross functional team and framework.
• Preferred PMP and/or Scrum Master certification or practiced experience in Agile training or related skills (Scrum, Kanban, or others).
• Minimum of 8 years of experience with internal digital apps, social collaboration tools, and collaboration devices to include audio visual, digital boards, unified communication, and video conferencing.
• 5-7+ years of proven relevant in two or more of the following project portfolio management, workspace solutions, employee experience design, business model transformation, and change management.
• Hands-on experience in the areas of enterprise architecture, network engineering, AI, Cloud platforms, and Automation.