Temp-to-Perm Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a big name in the fashion higher-education space. The entity’s mission is to identify opportunities to extend the university brand through partnerships focused on extending access to their educational pedagogy and new enterprises such as licensing to generate scalable revenue opportunities. This is a start-up, so the environment is fast-paced and hands-on.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an individual with a combination of business acumen, digital marketing experience, analytical and collaborative skills. As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will support and manage campaign efforts for the team’s on-demand learning programs and partners. This role will execute digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and increase traffic to their various on-demand program landing pages through market analysis, industry best practices, and Search Engine Optimization. This role will support marketing programs with strategic thought leadership and technical solutions to ensure campaign goals are met. The ideal candidate for this role will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a proven track record of building and executing strategic lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate pipeline
· Create, publish, and optimize marketing content across multiple digital platforms including web, email, and social
· Execute SEO strategy for on-demand programming landing pages
· Conduct ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization to help guide content creation and optimization strategies
· Manage the entity’s digital footprint including website and social channels
· Update and manage program specific standards, templates, and guidelines
· Conduct market and competitive research to drive traffic, and enrollment for various on demand programs
· Support program development process with external partners
· Digital marketing experience required
· Ideally 3+ years of experience in this Digital Marketing space
· Experience and past success in developing organic SEO content strategies is a PLUS
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills including experience writing, editing, and proofing content is required.
· Experience creating/managing site templates, email campaigns and maintaining list health
· Marketing experience at an academic, e-commerce, technology or startup environment is preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills, along with strong project management, organizational and relationship building skills
· Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus