Temp to Perm E-commerce Project Manager Overview
The eCommerce Project Manager will be responsible for digital project managing brand properties with a focus on ongoing eCommerce enhancements and optimizations with emphasis on sales performance. This exciting and integral role will support the Digital Center of Excellence and will be responsible for project management and prioritization and processes for all brand properties.
Temp to Perm E-commerce Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire approved project lifecycle of projects, from defining business objectives and project plan to managing successful execution and deployment while meeting target dates and budgets.
- Document the project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on project success
- Develop, manage, and document all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets for all digital projects.
- Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and expectations.
- Identify early signs of risk with suitable and proactive mitigation plans that are actively managed.
- Coordinate input from all project members, including third-party suppliers and cross functional teams, to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensure cross-functional teams involved in daily operations understand their role in making the project successful.
- Effectively report progress to stakeholders and leadership, this includes both lower effort initiatives and large projects (major incremental revenue driving initiatives).
- Create and manage RFP responses and estimates for prospective third-party integrations and projects.
- Manage prioritization of eCommerce roadmap and set multiple projects in motion simultaneously.
- Lead end-of-project reviews and produce lessons-learned document at the end of the project.
Temp to Perm E-commerce Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5 years of project management experience running cross-functional projects across development, QA, UX, design.
- Ability to set and manage realistic project timelines with key stakeholders.
- Highly organized, problem-solver with in-depth knowledge of eCommerce integrations. Demandware and Shopify experience a plus.
- Ability to summarize, simplify and communicate complex or technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.