Our client is a leading luxury handbags & accessories brand. The brand has been built as a reflection of individuality with modern bags and shoes made from exceptional materials with an aesthetic that is as timeless as it is relevant.
Temp to Perm Graphic Designer Overview:
The Graphic Designer will be the primary executor for all brand assets including email, social, site, and paid advertising and should be detail oriented, organized and focused on quality. The Graphic Designer reports to the Creative Director of Marketing and will work closely with the Director of Photography, e-commerce team members, as well as wholesale partners.
Temp to Perm Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Execute the design of all branded content with a focus on emails, digital advertisements, social platforms, and e-commerce.
- Create, prep, and maintain digital files for output to internal and external partners, upholding brand guidelines and accuracy.
- Partner with our creative and e-commerce teams on a day-to-day basis for design updates.
- Liaise with Creative Director and photographer for easy workflows and filing systems.
- Build lookbooks and seasonal overview documents for internal use and external partners.
- Maintain asset folders with ecommerce and editorial imagery and designed assets
Temp to Perm Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of typography and layout
- Must be knowledgeable in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Google sheets, and Google Drive
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
- Effective oral and written communication skills