Length of Contract: 2 months
Location or Remote: Bellevue, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a leading software company headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
Position Overview: This role will oversee our travel and temporary worker/ contingent labor programs as well as support multiple departments in their procurement needs. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to travel approvals, travel reservation and expense report audits, overseeing HR feeds, support company wide team building program, researching flight and hotel accommodation costs, procurement duties, coordinating temporary staffing requests and scheduling interviews. Procurement activities include contract negotiations, onboarding new vendors and reviewing contractual terms
- Liaison with company leaders, partners, vendors and other internal and external parties
- Manage relationships with contracted travel and temporary staffing agencies
- Manage company compliance with the use of preferred suppliers and adhering to corporate travel policies
- Manage the temporary staffing request life cycle
- Partner with Accounts Payable to monitor employee expense reimbursement processes, inclusive of assisting with continuous process improvement
- Manage administration of team building program
- Provide airfare and hotel cost analysis for multiple upcoming programs.
- Collaborate with Corporate Meeting and Events team on travel needs for upcoming events.
- Negotiate and review contracts
- Partner with internal stakeholders to assist, identify and resolve risks and program and service provider issues.
- Efficiently respond to all travel and temporary worker requests
- Coordinate and schedule temporary staffing interviews
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years Procurement experience with experience in travel contracts
- Must be results-driven and self-motivated, operationally effective and innovative
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Must be reliable and possess a can-do attitude.
- Thrive under pressure and comfortable with a face-paced changing environment