Job descriptionOur Client are creators and champions of the best British TV, and hosts to the world’s largest collection. They are thriving in 5 markets already around the world and have ambitious plans ahead. This is where you come in…. they are on the lookout for talented individuals to join their family and help navigate the adventures ahead. J
Reporting to the Director of Media Buying and Planning, this person will join a growing team of in-house biddable media experts.
The Biddable Media manager will be responsible for creating and managing large scale digital campaigns in paid media channels for the North America market and other territories.
- flex across various channels including paid search, social, and programmatic to drive meaningful business growth.
- comfortable working in a fast-paced, KPI-driven environment, and will have a strong ability to multitask, prioritize and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- attention to detail, can excel at setting strategy, thrives when mentoring a team, but also loves rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done.
- Extremely analytical with demonstrated ability to use data to problem-solve and optimize outcomes
- Self-starter who can power through challenges and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment .
- Able to communicate and work cross-functionally
• Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
• 2-5 years’ in biddable media platforms (paid search, social, and programmatic) • Strong understanding of and experience in both online and offline media
• Agency experience managing large accounts is preferred • Proven track record of managing biddable channels to hit aggressive business goals
• Experience in subscription businesses and entertainment industry are a plus Responsibilities
• Support the Director of Media Buying and Planning with the ongoing planning, execution, optimization, and reporting for campaigns
• Hands-on campaign set-up and extensive QA of biddable media buys across various platforms
• Daily in-platform monitoring of campaign pacing and performance against agreed-upon KPIs
• Deliver audience, creative and other optimizations insights for performance channels
• Directly execute in-platform optimizations based on campaign performance and opportunities for improvement