Our agency client has an immediate need for an experienced Toast Developer. This is a long term contract opportunity with potential to go full time!
In this role
- Work with fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and user researchers to build amazing web and mobile features, applications, and services
-Flex your full-stack muscles with challenging end-to-end tasks in a supportive, collaborative team environment and detailed code reviews
-Ship code that has a massive impact on the growth of client who will use
- Experience building web or native mobile applications and an understanding of app frameworks
- Experience building back-end services and APIs from scratch
- Firm understanding of client-server communication and can apply different access patterns to solve problems
- You know how to monitor, troubleshoot, and improve system performance through logging and metrics
- You’re hungry to learn more and willing to take on challenging projects if it means you’ll be a better engineer at the end
-You know how to express humility and are an empathetic co-worker
- Special Sauce (Nonessential Requirements)
- You’ve got a curiosity to dive deep into guest experiences, understand and optimize every aspect of the interactions between restaurants and guests, and inform roadmaps based on your insights
- You’ve worked with experimentation frameworks (often referred to as A/B experiments) and understand the value of using metrics to drive product direction
More on our tech stack: Toast mobile products run on iOS and Android, backend services in Java, and Kotlin. The web front-end runs on React. Our backend services follow a BFF architecture with GraphQL; they use AWS extensively, ranging from S3 to RDS to Lambda.