Our high performing skincare and makeup have been featured in major publications such as Elle, Cosmopolitan, The Zoe Report, Forbes, and more and our products are sold in major retailers including Ulta, Sephora International, and Bloomingdale’s. We are a high growth, privately held company based in a sustainable, solar powered headquarters and distribution center in Petaluma, California. Our team is dedicated to making products with high-potency ingredients, so every organic drop feeds your skin. Our values are steeped in organic farming and sustainability.
Whether it is unlocking new sales opportunities, modernizing sales systems, or finding new ways to help the company, the sales team is here to get it done. Composed of entrepreneurial thinkers, students, and doers. We focus on delivering the best solutions we can, and we love to study new technology and efficient ways to complete projects.
We are seeking a Sales Administration/Trade Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Sales, and to partner with the Headquarter Regional Managers and Ecommerce Manager. This role acts as the conduit between Account Management and Product & Consumer Marketing. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, and detail oriented with a strong ability to support multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess a solid understanding of the competitive retail landscape and manage channel specific ‘Go to Market’ strategies, promotions and initiatives that will maximize business results while increasing market share and growth.
Specific duties of this role include but are not limited to managing visual merchandising, sampling and GWP programs, new product launch administration and trade marketing functions.
FUNCTIONS, ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage all aspects from being a valued team member during concept ideation/design to execution including assortment management, and timeline mgmt.
• Planogram and Secondary Placement Fixture Updates for all North American Retailers (Gondolas, Endcaps, Etageres, Promo Tables)
• Merchandising forms (Add/Delete, etc)
• Communication and follow through with Fixture and Graphics Vendors
• Schematics and Graphics Proofing and communication of all edits to Juice Beauty Creative Team
Allocations and Promotions:
Own and Manage all aspects of North America Retailers and DTC accounts’ sampling needs.
• Manage/Update North America Sampling Tracker (sku, dates, programs, quantities) and review regularly with the head of sales and sampling Snapshot mgmt. (shipped samples, total allocation roll ups)
• Responsible for allocation of samples and gwps based on account calendars and business needs.
• Partner closely with Supply Chain Team on stock and sample timing
Trade Marketing and Sales Administration:
Actively participate in Cross Functional meetings (Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning) developing channel specific market launch plans, programs, and promotions that drive the business.
• Manage and Publish New Launch Sell Through Tracker and provide launch feedback
• Edit and Proof Retailer Print Media closely managing quality for Sku #, Pricing, Product Name, Copy, Image
• Manage Promotion Chargebacks and RTV log with Finance & Head of Sales.
• Sku Setup and Management for all retailers in their respective portals and templates.
• Promo Planning – partner with Regionals and Ecommerce Manager to plan retailer specific promotions for the season, design eblasts, and manage the Side-by-Side calendars
• Education Storyboards – partner with Regional Managers to conceptualize education video storyboards
• Support Field Sales Team:
o Events collateral sourcing and ordering (pop-up banners, prize wheels, table runners)
o Tester kits
o Promotional supplies for education and events
• Partner closely with Supply Chain Operations in planning and forecasting for stock lifts for Retailer promotions
• Support Headquarter Teams with Retailer Market Meeting Preparation and support participation in Retailer Conferences.
KNOWLEDGE / ATTITUDES / SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have ability to think strategically and to conceptualize and implement new ideas.
• Exhibit strong analytical skills and detail orientation with strong problem-solving capabilities.
• Have facility to identify, prioritize and adjust to multiple needs.
• Strong communicator and collaborator with both cross functional and external teams.
• You work effectively with all members of the organization.
• You can efficiently anticipate, identify, and articulate problems in real-time.
• Self-Motivated and Ambitious
• Entrepreneurial and Resourceful
• Curious with a genuine interest and personal passion for beauty.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Must be a team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• 5-8 years of experience. Beauty Industry Preferred.
You are generally an awesome human that values kindness, curiosity, and intelligence!