Our client is a luxury outerwear company seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team.
As the Trade Marketing Manager for North America, you will work with the global trade marketing team to consolidate a consistent brand image. Trade Marketing will be a key player in the overall 360 go-to-market strategy.
Trade Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop dedicated trade marketing plans on a regional basis, gaining understanding on what can be regionally impactful
- Partners closely with the Sales and the internal teams (Global Teams, Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Finance) to drive the right go-to-market strategy
- Work in tandem with the PR team
- Influence the brand’s activation to make sure it is being translated in store and at top customers
- Gather consumer insights through research
- Manage timelines to ensure actions are completed & deliverables are met for events, trunk shows, as well as internal departments
Trade Marketing Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Highly detailed with strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Luxury fashion/jewelry industry preferred