This role is a hybrid between trade activation and social impact. The ideal candidate should have experience in community engagement, social impact, and wholesale activation.
The Trade Marketing Manager, Cornerstone will develop and lead a Cornerstone Communities plan by creating a cohesive activation and support strategy and deliver against the larger Communities team objectives. (Donate, Celebrate, Educate)
• In collaboration with the Cornerstone Steer Co and Trade Marketing Team, create seasonal Cornerstone Activation strategy, cultural moments, timelines and wholesale account briefs for execution.
• Execute activation plans with the accounts to drive against larger Cornerstone objectives
• Represent and advocate for the Cornerstone workstream, within Brand teams and specifically brief and collaborate with Category Comm's Teams for all needs and tools.
• Manage the budgets for account projects within the Brand team and drive the strong balance of Social Impact along with disciplined spending efficiencies.
• Own timelines and communication with account plans. Be a Pro-active, Problem solver and communicator to mitigate delays, think creatively to solve issues, and hold stakeholders accountable to dates and deliverables.
• Brief necessary function and/or drive creation of any additional activation needs that aren’t supported internally.
• Ensure the Social Moments Calendar is followed throughout, key moments and stories are prioritized, and budgets are allocated accordingly.
• Provide regular feedback and best practice sharing with Cornerstone Steer Co and Communities team.
• Report internally on all Activation efforts including activation wrap reports, social impact reports associated with any giving and event synopsis on any workshops/tutorials hosted for the Cornerstone Community
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Progressive experience in brand marketing and/or sales (preferably in wholesale and in the sportswear industry)
• Leading and influence a diverse team (incl. remote management)
• Proven project management experience
• Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
• Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
• University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
• Minimum of 5 years experience in consumer products, creative agency, and/or project management.