24 Seven has partnered with one of their clients whom is a globally recognized sportswear brand base here in the Pacific Northwest. They are in search of a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team who is local to Portland, OR and would potentially be able to come on-site.
Trade Marketing Manager, supporting the two largest vendor accounts this company has partnered with.
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing to prioritize channel or account specific campaigns
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with customer’s marketing team on joint marketing initiatives including in-store, TV, radio, print and direct
- Create and execute marketing plans based on brand marketing strategy and direction established by retail activation director and brand marketing
- Manage details of Marketing Communications components for assigned projects – including sourcing assets, facilitating approvals, coordinating with agencies / designers, managing implementation logistics, etc. under direction of senior management
- Track and maintain updated status of the assigned account marketing budget, reporting the monthly status and YTD spend by account, program and brand initiatives.
- Manage communication of updated account marketing plans and revisions as appropriate to department management.
- Responsible for maintaining updates, revisions and post campaign recaps.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand brand messaging platforms and ensure integrity
- Ability to be innovative and creative
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set and maintain deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a winning attitude.
- Solid process and organizational skills with a heightened attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and manage priorities to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, independent problem solver.
- Catalogue, samples process knowledge preferred.
-Passion for sport.
Preferred, but not required experience:
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Account Management Experience Tools: team uses a combination of Basecamp, SharePoint, Smart Sheets, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email, and Microsoft Teams.