Our big ad agency client is seeking a Traffic Operations Manager for their Los Angeles team.
- Remote with occasional meetings onsite in Los Angeles
- Fulltime, direct-hire
- Must have previous agency experience!
- Must have linear, digital, and social experience
What You'll Do:
- Collaborates with Brand teams to understand and fulfill integrated Traffic needs and protocols for assigned accounts
- Manages routing, communication and negotiation of agency Legal and Network Clearance. Obtains and QC’s accurate substantiation for applicable commercial claims and clearly communicates Network S&P feedback to internal teams
- Maintains great working relationships with Media Partners, Network/Station S&P and Traffic teams as well as with Distribution and Storage vendors
- Understands integrated media buys and can translate info to manage production and traffic deadlines as well as to generate clear and accurate traffic instructions
- Assigns ISCI/Ad-IDs codes and implements proper file naming taxonomies for all final video and audio assets (broadcast, digital, social, audio etc)
- Assists Producers with building required final deliverables document and specs (broadcast, digital, social, radio etc), usher master upload communication as well as QC confirmation with Distribution vendors
- Traffic final digital, social and audio assets to media partners per media plan
- Understands distribution rate cards, prepares quarterly dub/ship estimates and generates POs for all broadcast distribution and digital/social production orders, per planned media buy and approved client rotations
- Manages digital and social embedded captioning and .SRT transcoding by campaign, and trafficks final assets to the appropriate internal and media teams
- Prepares quarterly storage estimates and manages collecting production elements for final client storage
- Reconciles vendor invoices in a timely manner
Send your resume today!