Our client is looking for a Traffic/Project Coordinator who will be primarily responsible for assisting the Senior Project Manager with all production and creative management of dynamic campaigns as they relate to driving awareness and subscriptions of our clients various titles. This department is responsible for the digital and print subscription marketing for titles, consumer products and global virtual events.
Duties include trafficking requests, reviewing project requirements, maintaining timelines, and assisting in overall workflow in a high paced environment for a creative team consisting of designers, developers and copywriters.
Assets include email, digital ads, order pages, paid social, etc. Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills, plus knack for working with creatives. The ideal candidate should be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, while interfacing with several brand teams, as well as the designers themselves.
- Review / process all incoming creative requests via Basecamp
- Ensure incoming creative requests are submitted with all necessary info and adhere to process
- Ensure proper deadlines are provided / upheld, and efficiently communicate priority levels
- Maintain status documents, reports
- Assist in providing administrative support as needed, including setting meeting objectives/agendas, noting key decisions, and following up on action items
- Performs other duties as assigned Personal Characteristics
- An approachable, curious and collaborative attitude
- Innate problem solving and organizational skills, plus interest in workflow, efficiency and process
- Be willing and able to adapt your role and function to the needs of the team
- At least 1 year of professional experience (in-house/brand-side or agency, marketing experience preferred) and proficiency in some form of project management software
- Understanding of digital creative delivery requirements for social media advertising, landing pages, banner ads, emails, with ADA compliance in mind
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment and strong organizational skills
- Ability to generate reports as needed
- Working knowledge of G Suite