Team: Marketing Planning and Team Operations
• Talent and Culture: Drive talent and culture initiatives including Marketing onboarding, knowledge management, change networks, feedback loops (I.e. Engage Survey/pulse surveys), and training activities. Make change fun. Coach leaders and teams on leading change.
• Employee Engagement: Run regular pulse surveys. Analysis of results. Communication of results. Support leaders and teams to take forward necessary actions.
• Culture Change Adoption and Advocacy: Build awareness and drive change adoption for talent and culture initiatives. Contribute to Increasing change capability and advocacy.
• Communication: Work with the Planning & Team Operations team and leadership to communicate and involve people in talent and culture initiatives. Build storytelling approach to communication.
• Training: Design and advise on training solutions, post-training support and training impact evaluations to drive continuous improvement. Conduct training needs assessments, as required.
• Understanding of Marketing function and broader business change context
• Experience with talent and culture initiatives
• Strong project management and delivery skills
Education & Experience required:
• Degree related to HR, Training, Change Management, Behavioral Sciences, Communication.
• 5 years of experience across HR, Training, Organizational change.
• Experience working in Transformation Programs including culture change and employee engagement programs.
• Experience working in agile team environments.
• Experience working with agency partners.