24 Seven is partnering with our global sportswear client based in Beaverton, OR to find them a Transformation Consultant who is local to the area to partake in the hybrid work model of 3 days onsite a week. This is a 12-month contracted role. Brief details are below.
Ideal Candidate: 5 years of relevant professional experience with strong emphasis on HR and Talent. A deep understanding of HR systems including, SAP HCM, OrgVue and Taleo. High business acumen, with an affinity for data exploration, analysis, and working with business intelligence tools and large amounts of data.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to facilitate future state org design.
• Drive data driven organizational change and bring that best practice expertise to teams.
• Perform timely and insightful org analysis to ensure integrity against the strategic goals, budgets, and forecasts.
• Ensure a seamless and efficient organizational and talent transformation process, manage data integrations and handoffs throughout projects, recommending and executing process improvements as necessary.
• Incorporate analytics as a central principle to transformations – proposing and developing new metrics, provide reporting and analysis to teams on an ongoing basis and supporting partners with data triage etc.
• Excellent business consultative skills.
• Strong data analysis capabilities with a focus on HR and talent data.
• Comfortable transitioning between business needs and technology details and ability to translate requirements from business to technical teams (and vice versa).
• Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to accomplish diverse goals.
• Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
• 5 years of relevant professional experience with strong emphasis on HR and Talent.
• A deep understanding of HR systems including, SAP HCM, OrgVue and Taleo
• High business acumen, with an affinity for data exploration, analysis, and working with business intelligence tools and large amounts of data.
• Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to problem solve and manage multiple competing priorities