Length of Contract: 11 Months with potential to extend or convert FTE.
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Please include portfolio in submission.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: Responsible for designing the UI architecture, interaction flow, and aesthetics of new web and software applications. Our client is looking for a designer to create elegant, intuitive user interfaces that meet business needs and advocate for user-centered design. This designer will have a significant impact on millions of customers and on the creative direction of the Digital Media team.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable digital media products in a team environment
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and software applications, Art direct or design the visual design of the web and software applications,
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes,
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications,
- Contribute to the Digital User Experience group’s shared knowledge of user-centered design and research methodologies,
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
- At least 3-6 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions,
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web