Length of Contract: 4 months
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: Responsible for designing the UI architecture, interaction flow, and aesthetics of new web and software applications. We’re looking for a designer to create elegant, intuitive user interfaces that meet business needs and advocate for user-centered design. This designer will have a significant impact on millions of customers and on the creative direction of the Digital Media team.
- Deliver user-centered designs (including wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and prototypes), informed by stakeholder and subject matter expert feedback.
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects while collaborating with an agile, multi-disciplinary team
- Introduce, develop, and ensure best design practices, processes and communicate quality expectations organizationally
- Own the production of world-class deliverables and documents for presentation to engineers, managers, peer design teams, and senior executives
- Proficiency in a variety of UX design tools like Sketch and interactive prototyping tools (e.g. InVision).
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for the web.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great scalable user-centered design solutions.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- At least 4-7 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.