Length of Contract: 6 months with potential to extend
Location or Remote: Remote
Portfolio or Website Required
The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
UI Designer Overview: You will assist with the creation of new patterns, components, and assets as we grow and evolve our design system. In addition, you will contribute to the creation of UX designs for our core strategic projects. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, while exhibiting a strong passion for building top-notch web and mobile experiences
- Design conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Present design work to the user experience team and product team for review and feedback
- Create new patterns, and design assets to improve our design system.
- Create journey maps and storyboards
- Professional experience as a Visual & UI designer
- Experience using a comprehensive design system
- Experience creating style guides or contributed to a design system
- Experience creating UI for applications “at scale”
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail in production assets/environments