Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the digital software solutions space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry
UI/ Visual Designer Overview:
As the UI Visual Designer, you will actively contribute to UI activities collaborating with Product Managers, the Design Team, Researchers and Engineers. You will apply visual thinking to solve problems, create responsive web and mobile designs, help build innovative experiences and ensure continuity across multiple platforms.
UI/ Visual Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique visual design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web and user interface art concepts.
· Communicate and work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and data is functional.
· Map out and create user flow capturing high-level technical dependencies and 2D sketches.
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up to date on emerging design and product trends
UI/ Visual Designer Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3 years of proven UI/ Marketing design experience and/or visual background.
· Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch and InVision
· Strong interpersonal communication, organization skills and attention to detail
· UX understanding (work flow, wire framing, etc.)
· Agency background/ eComm experience is an asset