Our client is a multinational company with expertise in digital software solutions and consulting services. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that helps transform their clients into successful businesses.
UI/ Visual Designer Overview:
As the UI Visual Designer, you will actively contribute to UI activities collaborating with Product Managers, the Design Team, Researchers and Engineers. You will apply visual thinking to solve problems, create responsive web and mobile designs, help build innovative experiences and ensure continuity across multiple platforms.
UI/ Visual Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique visual design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web and user interface art concepts.
· Communicate and work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and data is functional.
· Map out and create user flow capturing high-level technical dependencies and 2D sketches.
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up to date on emerging design and product trends
UI/ Visual Designer Qualifications:
· 2+ years of proven UI visual design experience
· Proficient in Adobe XD
· Strong interpersonal communication, organization skills and attention to detail
· Experience working with developers
· Experience working off a design library
· Financial/ Insurance experience is an asset
· Mobile experience is an asset