As the Program Manager, you will play a meaningful role in shaping and influencing the company. We’re looking for this person to be the liaison between University Relations and several internal teams as well as managing the company's relationships with several key national organizations. This role will take our current university relations recruiting initiatives to the next level by creating innovative hiring strategies for internship program experiences and career opportunities. Come join our team!
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with both target & regional schools in order to provide access to top students and deepen academic relationships
· Cultivate, drive, and maintain relationships with university career services, deans, faculty, students, alumni, and professional student organizations
· Identify strategic events to host at target schools and/or regional locations to source a diverse pool of qualified candidates; partner with Project Specialist to plan events
· Source qualified talent for open positions at identified campus and/or special events
· Funnel potential/sourced candidates to Lead Recruiter(s) based on discipline, skill-set, experience, and specific job requirements
· Strengthen the employment brand among the university students, faculty, and administration, as well as internally with leaders.
· Travel as required throughout the university recruitment cycle
. Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in a program manager, business analysis, business management or finance role.
. Strong management experience, leading high-performing diverse teams.
. Effective written, verbal, project management, and time management skills