Job descriptionTitle: Usability Specialist
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support for all portals such as consumer, employer, provider, producer and employee including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems, graphics, web and multimedia user interaction.
- -Designs and conducts usability evaluations using a variety of techniques including prototypes and existing interfaces.
- -Analyzes and communicates results of usability evaluations to stakeholders.
- -Ensure all content is clear to consumers, helps them understand their plan benefits and enables them to negotiate the healthcare system.
- -Collaborates with visual designers, interaction designers, and editors to develop usable, useful and compelling website experiences