Length of Contract: 6 months with potential to extend or go full time.
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: Our client is in need for a UX Researcher that studies the target users and generates research artifacts that will feed into the UX Designer to create the wire frames and interactive prototypes needed to build a user friendly interface for their system.
- UX Research such as journey maps, requirements gathering, user workflows, personas
- Users and generates research artifacts that will feed into the UX Designer to create the wire frames and interactive prototypes needed to build a user friendly interface for our system.
- They will be devoted 100% to this project:
-CMS portion; LMS portion; Knowledge behind the scenes.
Meet and contact the users/stakeholders/PM/customers to understand the various aspects of the project. They need to gather the research.
25%: Coordinate in the recruiting pool to screen them to see if they are suitable for research
40%: Research/interview- Gathering feedback and interviewing, diving deep into workflows
15% Report out on their findings. Write up the reports.
Ad hoc emails.
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting participants for user research and UI design
- Strong understanding of different research methodologies. Experience in best practices for user research and knowledge of what approaches work and which don’t.
- Ability to create reports and communicate the findings of their research.