Length of Contract: 3 months
Location or Remote: Remote at start but must reside in Seattle, WA for return to office later this year.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: As a UX Designer, you will design interfaces that leverage the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities aimed to help Customer Service Associates solve customer problems. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class experiences (user interface designs, user flows, interaction models, lightweight prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You will work closely with product management, engineering, and the UX team to successfully go from early-stage product concepts to launch.
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering, telemetry data, A/B data, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities, and usability findings
- Work closely with the business team to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for browser-based and device specific screen sizes
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Prototype and work with UX research to validate your designs
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and documentation
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
- 3+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions that solve customer problems
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels of the organization
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Figma, and Keynote
- A relentless customer focus