User Research Coordinator
- Document best practices for conducting user research of sellers and help create a seller usability toolkit for conducting formal and informal user studies.
- Promote usability best practices with the selling organization, not just the design team.
- Conduct variety of user experience studies appropriate to the business objective, e.g., competitive reviews, focus groups, field studies, usability tests, surveys, cognitive walkthroughs, paired comparisons, structured interviews, contextual inquiry, task analysis, field studies, heuristic review, remote testing, and card sorting.
- Create tasks and materials needed for testing and define success criteria for each study.
- Presents usability study results and make actionable research-based recommendations to product team members.
- Observe user session, making notes for analysis and communicating the findings with the design team to ensure that usability findings are implemented correctly.
- Work with designers to analyze and refine wire frames and mockups prior to development to promote greater ease of use and positive consumer experience.
- Advanced degree in Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Technical Communication, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 0-3 years experience doing user research and conducting formal usability studies.
- Demonstrated history of conducting usability studies and user research, including contextual inquiry, screening questions, plans, and reports.
- Skill and desire to promote user centered design to technical teams.
- Strong interest in user’s everyday needs and workflow
- Teamwork and collaboration-oriented in a very dynamic group.
- Detail oriented and able to take on self-directed projects
- Communicate complex subject matter verbally or in written form.
Remote currently - will be a hybrid model in January 2022
6 Month Contract