Length of Contract: 3 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Please include portfolio in submission.
Client Overview: Our client is an established American interactive agency
Position Overview: The team is looking for a Freelance UX Architect with a passion for user experience and who is always ahead of the curve with new thinking and techniques. As a UX Architect, you will be leading the mobile application experience approach for an account servicing mobile application.
- Involvement in and leading design activities on multiple projects, from market research to concept development, as a strong advocate for the end user
- Assisting team in a successful and on-time project delivery
- Presenting and articulating creative solutions to internal teams with confidence
- Planning and polishing project deliverables created by UX team
- Providing research oversight and direction for UX Analysts and Interaction Designers prior to review with Creative Director/UX Director and/or clients.
- Managing project thread and overseeing small project teams
- Leading brainstorming and research planning sessions
- Collaborating on project estimation and planning
- Leading advanced activities such as design workshops, rapid prototyping, and iterative user testing
- Proven written, verbal, conceptual and visual communication skills
- High-level understanding of technologies with the ability to weave that understanding together to make informed decisions
- Ability to create and present to internal teams and clients clean, detailed, deliverables with high production value. E.g., journey maps, flows
- Expert understanding of usability principles and user research methodologies
- Expert level of proficiency in tools such as Figma, Axure, InVision, Sketch, and Survey Monkey.
- 5+ years professional experience
- 4-year+ degree, BA or BS in design, information sciences, HCI, or psychology
- Working knowledge of common software project management and development practices is a plus.