Contract starts ASAP and is approved through end of 2021 with possibility of extending, but not guaranteed
100% remote, but you must be able to work EST hours
You must have experience with privacy writing and have an understanding of UX/customer journey. This team works on mobile, web, tablets, wearables and other emerging technologies
Do you have an aptitude for taking hard-to-understand legal and compliance copy and making it accessible for everyday people? Perhaps you also have a dash of UX copywriting experience? If so, this could be a match made in heaven. We’re currently looking for a talented copywriter to support our compliance and UX projects.
• Write copy for our websites and apps with a focus on legal, compliance, and customer support text.
• Be the primary owner of a data definitions document – gathering information from stakeholders, writing definitions, and acting as a project manager for ongoing document updates.
• Implement process improvements as needed to promote work efficiencies.
• Assist with UX copywriting efforts, including writing text for error messages, forms and more.
• Collaborate on cross-functional teams that include developers, product managers, and compliance managers.
• Infuse the company’s brand voice and tone in our communications.
• The ideal candidate for this role is not a “creative” copywriter, but a writer that is passionate about taking technical or dry subjects and making them clear and understandable to consumers.