• Own iOS and Android design features and projects from idea to launch and then through subsequent iteration with minimal guidance.
• Work closely with teammates from many disciplines (from product management to engineering to analytics) to define problem spaces, design solutions and help drive design strategy.
• Develop ideas and concepts quickly and at low-fidelity and collaboratively develop unexpected and stupendous designs that can be built.
• Create compelling screen designs using Sketch, prototype ideas in tools like InVision and build beautiful transitions and animations in tools like Framer.
• Execute on visual and interaction designs that scales across devices and OSs’.
• Mentor and guide other designers at the Company as they progress in their careers and craft.
• Refine our processes and help define best practices for design at the Company
• 5+ years of experience designing products at a consumer-facing product company with significant focus on creating mobile experiences.
• Have a deep understanding of design processes and methods developed through experience and you balance fidelity with agility based on the task at hand.
• Your analytical thinking is rigorous and communication is precise and it shows instantly.
• Interested in exploring and experimenting without attachment.
• You can make decisions and rally various types of people around them.
• You can spend long stretches with your sleeves rolled up in execution mode and your Figma files show your ability to organize your designs precisely and in a way that’s optimized for communicating the right things with the engineering team.
• Have a knack for understanding people and how they like to do things and can combine that with testing and data to make sound design decisions.
• You know when to involve others and escalate issues.
• Your portfolio shows your range of skills: UX, research, visual design, UI, storytelling, persona creation and design process.
• Being technically fluent is very helpful (but not required) — especially if you're able to leverage that expertise to build prototypes that convey your creative vision.
Nice To Have:
• You’ve worked closely with software engineers and know how to successfully collaborate using tools like Jira.
• Being technically fluent.
• Experience designing financial and/or social apps.
• Experience with or an understanding of financial systems.
• A sense of humor (in fact, this is a requirement, now that we think about it).