Our client is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. Our client's mobile division is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises.The Mobile team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world.
· Build relationships while working with a cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
· Using words, low-fidelity wireframes, physical objects, space, motion, interaction behavior, and other visual representations to determine how to use a product in an emotionally and resonant manner.
· Framing and solving hard design problems informed by data
· Prototyping representative models of a product or feature for testing to get user feedback, assist with development decisions and mitigate risk. These range from paper or click-throughs to higher fidelity prototypes.
· Apply and assist to establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system of design interactions, patterns and scalable components to build a product.
· Distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
· Apply psychological principles, ergonomics, and cognitive science to design holistic experiences for various abilities, motivations and needs.
· Organize, labeling and structuring content in way that is understandable for users/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
· Help teams empathize with users and advocating for usability and accessibility of mobile gaming.
· Formal training or 2+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
· Experience designing intuitive consumer-facing content creation tools for a variety of devices or platforms
· You have a broad UX design toolkit for different stages of development (i.e. journey mapping, empathy maps, archetypes, user scenarios, site maps, flows, wireframes, and prototypes)
· Experience presenting and rationalizing UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action.
· Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends
· Visual design skills
· Knowledge of the NFL and NBA is not a requirement.