Full Time, Salaried Role
You must be based in GA, willing to commute to ATL when offices reopen.
Community & Economic Development team
Client is are looking for a creative Digital Experience Designer to manage and optimize the digital presence for our Community & Economic Development team. You’ll help us support business and community growth in Georgia by designing unforgettable digital experiences for our audiences on our channels.
- Manage the ongoing improvement of consumer facing digital channels including strategic and artistic direction, user experience design, and vendor coordination.
- Use tools, such as Google Analytics, to monitor the effectiveness of websites and other digital content, recommending strategies and updating channels as needed to improve performance.
- Update the website and other digital/interactive platforms to make sure they provide the best user experiences, meet customer needs, and align with our marketing strategy.
- Design and develop websites, microsites, landing pages, and other digital assets to support sales and marketing strategies, using our content management system (CMS).
- Explore and recommend new technology products and platforms that will maintain our competitive edge.
- No direct-reports
- Proven web and user experience design skills.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- 5 years of experience designing functionality and user experience.
- General knowledge of programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes.