A busy digital consulting firm is looking for a UX Designer to start on a long term project right away. This is a remote ongoing assignment (40 hours a week). Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
As the UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms.
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
- Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
- 5+ years experience creating mobile and web experiences
- Experience conducting research, journey mapping, creating case studies, wire frames and prototypes
- Able to use tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Project Management software experience and plus
- Prior experience working in an agency environment on enterprise level projects